10.13.2014

Introduction


Wow - so after about 6 months of contemplation, research, and preparation, I think I'm ready to take my little idea public:

I'm a Dance Mom (not the TV kind *shudder*) from Ontario, Canada who has become obsessed with discovering new products for my little dancer, whether it be outfits, makeup, or other supplies. Last season, after I began sourcing and purchasing the necessary competition items for not just my DD, but also the other dancers and dance moms at the studio, the idea for The Competition Box was born.

I have been obsessed with beauty subscription boxes for a while, and my original concept was to design a box catered to dancers only. However, I realized that if a dancer or dance mom can find quality items to begin with, a subscription isn't necessary. All they need is a quality kit to take them through the competition and recital season. My goal is to assemble this kit.

I started this blog to detail the journey of creating my ultimate Competition Box. I will be reviewing not only the items for my dream kit, but also select dancewear, accessories, and the best items I receive in my subscription boxes. These products, while not necessary for competition, should be in any woman's beauty arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.